This unique marine grade stainless steel floor drain is designed for UK ‘WOOD over JOIST’ floor structures, as well as concrete floors. Unique in having DUAL OUTLETS, using the MULTI Trap system & a reversible grate, this flexible high quality gully floor drain is very easy to install in all shower designs. Excellent flow rates & connection options ensures the MULTIDUO TAF suits all shower installations where HIGH FLOW linear floor drains are required.
- Very high quality Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel offers superior resistance to chemical attack, & is especially suitable for coastal installations
- 2x ‘Multi Trap’ outlets offset by 100mm either side of the centre of the shower gully, for very high flow rates
- Trap assemblies can be rotated through 360 degrees, & offer 3x trap water seals options of 50, 35 & 30mm
- Surrounding installation flange helps support the 19mm deep linear channel into common floor boards, & secures the waterproof sealing gasket supplied as standard.
- Removable Stainless Steel grate is reversible offering a flat cover or a 12mm recess to insert matching tiles/stone
- Height adjustable S/Steel Trim Support ensures a foot friendly finish at the shower channel edge, allowing floorfinishes of between 8mm & 18mm thick to be used. Thicker sizes can be accommodated with care. Call for advice
- Installation Sealing Kit comprising surrounding gasket is included as standard, & should be combined with Waterproofing Systems to seal into the floor structure.
MultiDUO TAF2 shower floor gully are wide collection channels used in wet room showers, available in many sizes. Suits:
- ‘RAIN’ shower systems (built into ceilings) or ‘Multi-Head’ shower designs that need a very high drain capacity
- High End Designer Bathrooms – Large shower area’s that add to the feeling of space within a bathroom
- En-Suites – small bathrooms where space efficiency is at a premium
- Refurbishments & New Build
- Floor Structures – Originally designed for suspended timber (Wooden Joist) floors with a minimum of 18mm boards, & can also fit into concrete floors of all types without alteration