A simple range of high quality single point floor drains with high flow rates, in 3x different sizes, & 5x different finish options to match the decoration within the bathroom.
Quattro – Single Point Drain
- Small square range of shower drains in 3x sizes (100x100mm,150x150mm,200x200mm), with different grate options
- Made from high quality stainless steel to offer reliability & superior resistance to chemical attack
- Easier fitting to suspended timber floors with off-centre outlet, fitting a rotatable trap assembly (360 degrees) & UK regulations compliant 50mm trap
- Surrounding installation flange helps support the 18mm deep channel into common floor boards, & secures the waterproof sealing gasket that is supplied as standard
- Height adjustable S/Steel Trim Support ensures a foot friendly finish at the channel edge, & allows tile floor finishes with a thickness of between 8mm & 18mm to be used. Thicker sizes can be accommodated with care
- Removable Stainless Steel grate comes in different types: polished glass (Black, White, & Aquae Green), tile insert or brushed stainless steel. Tile insert grate offering a flat cover or a 12mm recess to insert matching tiles
- Installation Sealing Kit comprising surrounding gasket is fitted at the factory is standard, & should be combined with Waterproofing Systems to seal into the floor structure
- The single point drain is a square gully used within wet room showers & are is offered in 3x different sizes. Suits:
- En-Suites – small bathrooms where space efficiency is at a premium.
- Refurbishments & New Build
- Floor Structures – Designed for especially for Board over Wooden Joist floors (18mm or more) & can also fit into Concrete floors without alteration.
- Custom Made shower trays, machined from natural stone
Zero (Grate), Tile Insert, Glass – Black, Glass – Green, Glass – White