Popular drain, especially suits timber floors, but can also fit in to concrete floors.
Fitted with a grate design to allow use of natural stone.
A high specification stainless steel shower drain designed for all floor types, including UK style ‘WOOD over JOIST’ & also concrete floors. Features include stainless steel chassis, UK compliant trap (50mm water seal), & flat grate to suit natural stone & other solid floor finishes, without any visible trim edges. A flexible & easy to install shower drain, suits all shower installations.
- Suits refurbishment & new build projects, universal shower drain for all common floor substrates, incl. wood over joist, concrete screed etc.
- Very high quality polished 304 grade stainless steel chassis, suitable for common cleaners (when applied according to instructions)
- Central outlet position, accommodates different trap options, that rotate to connect the trap to soil pipes in any direction.
- Standard horizontal trap has a UK compliant 50mm water seal, that suits optional secondary foul air trap (with a physical vapour barrier).
- Optional traps offer vertical outlets, lower build in heights, or ultra high flow rates. All trap options are rotatable through 360o.
- Supplied as standard with UK style DN50 > 2” adaptor.
- Chassis incl. stainless steel installation flange to support the chassis in common U.K. style timber floors.
- Suits matching ‘Seal System’ waterproof sealing membrane.
- Level flange & grate ensure tile / stone floor finishes can be used, as they match across the whole floor of the shower area.
- Standard ‘Seal System’ self-adhesive waterproof tanking tape is supplied, and is compatible with all common liquid style membranes.
- Optional ‘FireStop Protection Set’ for Concrete Slab floors, suits vertical traps & provides protection against fire ingress between floors