Using a frame rather than a conventional close coupled pan and cistern offers a wide range of advantages.
- Very high end minimalist finish
- No section of pan is touching floor allowing the pan and floor to be cleaned more efficiently
- With frame internal of walls means no cleaning of a cistern which would be required for a close coupled alternative
- With the frame being fitted into the wall, it creates a real sense of space in the bathroom
- All additional pipework required is also fitted within the supporting wall, meaning nothing but the pan and flush plate can be seen from within the bathroom.
- There is a very large range of wall hung pans available on the market ranging from between £100.00 to £350.00, meaning there is lots of choice.
- Reduced noise from the fill and release of water, to and from the cistern due to being situated within the wall