Slim & elegant metal grate, with a brushed finish. Fits high quality floor drain. Suits timber and concrete floors.
A high specification stainless steel shower drain designed for all floor types, including UK style ‘WOOD over JOIST’ & also concrete floors. Features include stainless steel chassis, UK compliant trap (50mm water seal), & stainless steel grate with a ‘brushed finish. A simple, flexible & easy to install shower drain, that suits all shower installations.
- Suits refurbishment & new build projects, universal shower drain for all common floor substrates, incl. wood over joist, concrete screed etc.
- Very high quality polished 304 grade stainless steel chassis, suitable for common cleaners (when applied according to instructions)
- Central outlet position, accommodates different trap options, that rotate to connect the trap to soil pipes in any direction.
- Standard horizontal trap has a UK compliant 50mm water seal, that suits optional secondary foul air trap (with a physical vapour barrier).
- Optional traps offer vertical outlets, lower build in heights, or ultra high flow rates. All trap options are rotatable through 360o.
- Supplied as standard with UK style DN50 > 2” adaptor.
- Chassis incl. stainless steel installation flange to support the chassis in common U.K. style timber floors.
- Suits matching ‘Seal System’ waterproof sealing membrane.
- Vertical upstand on chassis suits all finishes, and the matching grate means height adjustment is not required.
- Premium quality, ‘brushed’ stainless steel grate
- Standard ‘Seal System’ self-adhesive waterproof tanking tape is supplied, and is compatible with all common liquid style membranes.
- Optional ‘FireStop Protection Set’ for Concrete Slab floors, suits vertical traps & provides protection against fire ingress between floors
TECEpuremetalTM shower channels are wide collection vessels used within wet room showers, & are offered in various lengths. Suits:
- En-Suites – small bathrooms where space efficiency is at a premium
- High End Designer Bathrooms – Large sizes add to the feeling of space within a shower area
- Refurbishments & New Build
- Floor Substrates – Designed for concrete floors & screeds, as well as UK wooden floor boards